The HCM Cloud mobile app gives organizations secure access to their Oracle HCM Cloud Application while on the go. The same responsive user experience enabled in the web application is available in this mobile app, and provides a seamless and consistent experience when managing yourself, your team, and your organization.
As a new hire, you can view and manage your onboarding tasks before your first day of work. As an employee, you can manage your personal information, view your payslip, manage your goals, view and manage your benefits elections, manage your skills and qualifications, look up colleagues in the directory, and much more. As a manager, you can hire an employee, promote, transfer, change the working hours, and manage salary and compensation of current employees. You can also use My Team to stay informed of your team’s overall employment, compensation, and talent information. All users, can also view their notifications and approve or reject a request from their mobile device using this application.
Offline support is included for HCM Learning. Learners can complete their learning at any time. When the device connects online again, it will synchronize your learning assignment progress and completion status with the server.
You can also transfer recent fitness data from Apple Health to Oracle Employee Wellness to support corporate wellness initiatives. The Wellness capability is available when configured by an HCM administrator. When the user enables the transfer for the first time, Health will request permission to read fitness data such as daily steps, distance, and active time.
– You must have access to an HCM Cloud environment on release 11.13.18.05.0 (R13 18B) or later.
– You must have an active Oracle HCM Cloud Applications user account.
– Your mobile device must have internet access and be connected to a live HCM Cloud server.
– Your HCM Cloud home page must be configured to use the News Feed Default Layout.
– Only mobile responsive features enabled in your HCM Cloud web application are available.
– Features and functionality vary based on licensed and implemented HCM applications. Refer to the What’s New for the Redesigned User Experience features in Oracle Cloud Release Readiness for detailed information about mobile responsive features.